Please note the new dates!
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
17620 International Boulevard Seattle, WA 98188
Plan to stay for the Hoedown and Farm to Table Dinner on the 13th and keep in mind that breakdown is not until 4:00pm on the 14th.
WAHCA has a block of rooms of rooms for Blooming with the Boomers
Only minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, the Hilton Seattle Airport is convenient and friendly. Make yourself comfortable in one of the modern rooms, offering everything you need for a great stay. Watch a movie on your 55-inch flat screen or freshen up in the stylish bathroom. Savor a delicious meal at Spencer’s Steakhouse.
Click HERE to make your reservations at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center at the BLOOMING discounted rate.
Additional Details About Lodging
- Complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service
- 500 steps from Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Easy access to light rail station connecting to downtown Seattle
- 2 business centers, complimentary WiFi, and remote printing
- Fully equipped fitness center, whirlpool, and outdoor pool
- Event space including outdoor courtyard, Emerald Ballroom for up to 1,200 guests
Valet parking: $38.00 (+ applicable taxes)
Self parking: $33.00 (+ applicable taxes)
- Secured Available
- Covered Available
- In/Out Privileges Available
From Seattle/Tacoma Intermational Airport:
1/4 mile east of the Seattle-Tacoma airport from international boulevard.
Distance from Hotel: 0 mi. , Drive Time: 3 min., Taxi-$5:00
Courtesy Bus Complimentary
- Follow Ground Transportation signs, cross the Sky Bridge to the 3rd floor of the parking garage
- Go to the nearest Courtesy Island to use a courtesy phone. Dial 27 for the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
- Our complimentary shuttle service will pick you up within 15 minutes.
- If you notice a shuttle and they are not expecting you, wave at them and they will stop to pick you up.
From the North
On I-5 southbound, take the 188th St exit (#152) you will merge onto 188th westbound. Go to the fourth traffic light which is International Blvd. Turn right onto the Blvd, we are on the right, just before the fourth traffic light (176th Street).
From the South
On I-5 northbound, take the 188th St exit (#152). There is a light at the bottom of exit, turn left onto 188th. Follow this to the fifth light which is International Boulevard. Turn right onto the Blvd, we are on the right, just before the fourth traffic light (176th Street).
Location, location, location
Easy access to Seattle’s shopping, restaurants, vibrant cultural scene and must-see attractions. You can be in downtown Seattle within 35 minutes using the Seattle Light Rail network, right next to the hotel. Spend an afternoon strolling around the bustling Waterfront – packed with shops and excellent seafood restaurants.
For Your Comfort and Convenience
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Coin Laundry
- Concierge Desk
- Digital Key Available
- Electric Service
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
A place to unwind
Feel at home in the spacious guest rooms offering WiFi, a 55-inch flat-screen TV and a Hilton Serenity Bed.
For Your Business Convenience
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Express Mail
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Rental
- Photo Copying Service
- Video Conferencing Available
- Video Messaging
For Your Fitness and Recreation Convenience
- Fitness Room
For Your Accessibility Needs
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Inflatable chair available to assist in getting in and out of a bath
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- TTY for guest use
- Vibrating fire alarm available
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
It’s time to join the Farmer’s Market!
Thirteenth Annual Washington Home Care Association’s (WAHCA) Statewide Conference, Blooming with the Boomers. Because the boomers are blooming, we are a fast growing association and we want you to be a part of it!