Caregiver of the Year
It’s Time to Nominate YOUR Caregivers for the Washington Home Care Association’s 2020 Blooming Caregiver of the Year
DO YOU HAVE A CAREGIVER WHO PLANTS A SEED IN THE SPRING AND NURTURES IT TILL IT BLOOMS IN THE FALL?
SOMEONE WHO HAS CONSISTENTLY GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY SUNRISE TILL DUSK?
Have they exhibited compassion, empathy, and respect in the delivery of care to your clients and their families? Have they improved the quality of life, exemplified extraordinary commitment, acknowledged and met the needs of your clients and families? If so, WAHCA encourages you to nominate a member of your staff to be considered for the WAHCA 2020 Blooming Caregiver of the Year Award! WAHCA will announce the Blooming Caregiver of the Year Award at the Blooming with the Boomers Conference May 13th & 14th, 2020. The winner will receive a cash prize of $500.00
PURPOSE OF THE AWARD
The Caregiver of the Year Award recognizes the caregiver from a member company who demonstrates extraordinary commitment to wearing good hiking boots, and climb any mountain to the delivery of quality care to clients and their families.
Any caregiver from a member company may be nominated. However, there is a limit of one nomination per company. Both the award recipient and the nominator must be able to attend the Washington Home Care Association Conference May 7th, 2019.
Nominees should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Exemplifies extraordinary commitment to clients and families while following company policies and procedures
- Shows compassion, empathy and respect in the delivery of quality care for clients and families
- Acknowledges and meets the unique physical, emotional and practical needs of clients and families
- Improved the quality of life for clients and families
- Nominator must be a voting member of WAHCA